Poker Donkey

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Lodge Results for Sunday 10/01/06 - Week 8

Better cards this tournament, actually won a few pots early. Not too many hands stood out though. Only pocket pairs I got were 22 twice and 55 once which did not hold up. Played the first 2 1/2 hours at a very good table, nice tight play, no crazy raises and overall good play. People knew when to get off their straight or flush draws if the pot was not worth it. Was moved when the blinds were at 50/100 I was moved to a crazy loose table with many donkeys. They would call any two cards so I had to wait until I had a great hand to enter the pot outside of the blinds. Unfortunately I was down to 280 chips and woke up to KQ and decided to push all in UTG. Was called by two players. Flop was XXX and big blind went all in and the other player folded. BB turned over 44 and I got no help and was out with three tables left.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home