Poker Donkey

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Lodge Results for Sunday 10/15/06 - Week 10

Stupid is all I can say about my play today. Short day at The Lodge this Sunday, didn't make it past 2-4 blinds. Folded every hand until I had A5o in the BB. Flop comes A75 rainbow and I bet 25 since there were 6 other people in the pot. Get a caller and then an opponent raises to 100!! I think maybe he has AK and I decide to call and the other caller folds. Before the turn card is exposed he goes all in out of turn. I then realize he has a set and call anyway like a fool. Of course he turns up pocket 7's and I don't catch any of my 6 outs and I am out. The quarterly tournament starts in less than a month and the top 50 in points play, I am currently 33 so I am pretty much guaranteed to be in.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home