Poker Donkey

Sunday, March 07, 2010

WSOP 2010

Wow! It has been almost 2 years to the day since I last updated this blog. I have not been playing much poker due to work scheduling and mandantory overtime, but at last I will be able to play in the WSOP!!! I will be playing in Event #49 which is a $1500 buy in No Limit Hold'em tourney with no add ons or rebuys. I am also going to play Event #51 which is a $1000 buy in No Limit Hold'em tourney. My goal is to at least cash in one or both of those events and if I win enough money, then I will enter the main event. I have wanted to do this for several years, but could not get the time and/or the money together to do this. I am going to start playing more live poker in the months leading up to the WSOP so I can be ready for it.

2 Comments:

  • thats awesome dude! be sure to keep us updated on how you do! and when are you going to play with the old crew again?? :)

    By Blogger Tim Bolin, at 10:12 PM  

  • Coolio. Too bad we don't have Dan running the Sunday game so you could get practice there. :/

    I am sure you won't have time for our little game (when we finally get one going again) since you will be playing the higher stakes with all your winnings.

    By Blogger Unknown, at 1:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home